Saturday, January 22, 2005

Approval!

The insurance company has finally confirmed what we've been waiting for, Dogger's transplant with Moffitt has been approved! Thank you God!

Now we're waiting to hear back from Moffitt that everything is in order and we'll start looking at the calendar and get the planning going, dates selected and I'll be making LOTS of phone calls to everyone whose agreed to be a caretaker and calling others to share the news.

I/We can't begin to thank you all enough for all of your prayers, kind words and keeping us in your thoughts. I am very much looking forward to being on the other side of this "adventure" versus staring it down. The prospect of not having Dogger with me every morning as the first face I see and every night as the last one I look at just hurts my heart. But its for a good reason and those days and nights will only account for a small amount of our time together when you add it against the next 60 years we want to have together.

So again, please keep Dogger in your prayers. We'll be in touch very soon!

Much love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home