Thursday, March 24, 2005

Things continue

This has been a busy week and again, I'm so very glad that my Aunt Glenda is here. It's been so wonderful! I'm looking forward to getting to spend some time with her this weekend and I'm going to hate to see her go.

Tuesday was the biopsy and that seems to have gone well (all things considered) and we now wait to hear what the results are. (Again, we're looking for "C's" cells in there...keep that in your prayers.) Wednesday he had his first post-transplant consult with our doctor. She's very pleased with how he is doing. He's "textbook". She's already starting to ween some of his medications off and is just very happy with how well he's responding to everything. So fingers are still crossed, but all things are looking very good. YEAH! AND he now only has to go in for labs Monday, Wednesday & Friday's instead of daily. YEAH!

That's my update for now. I'll be able to share more next week.

Thank you for keeping Dogger and us in your prayers. Much Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home